Download Comptes Bookstore App
ISBN : 978-981-4321-921 Publisher : ALSTON Total pages : 219 Type : Soft Cover
Lollipop is an innovative and engaging three-level English series for preschoolers. This complete program is based on sound pedagogical methodologies: the Natural Approach, Total Physical Response (TPR), and the Engage-Study-Activate (ESA) model. Lollipop is carefully designed to help teachers ensure an effective and steady acquisition of vocabulary and language structures in their classrooms.
• A complete program with Lollisteps (structured daily routines that reinforce learning)
• Lesson structures based on the Engage-Study-Activate (ESA) model
• Age-appropriate skills development such as logical thinking skills and creative thinking skills
• Attractive illustrations and color cutouts that engage the students and offer opportunities for developing penmanship and fine motor skills
• Student Book
• Teacher’s Guide (available online in both English and Spanish)
• Online Flashcard and other resource
About the Author
Patricia Avila is a teacher of students and a trainer of teacher. She has also been a coordinator and head of the English department for various schools. After forty years of teaching experience, Patricia Avila has now used her knowledge and passion to create Lollipop – a series that will make teaching and learning English a comfortable, confident, and sweet experience.
30 in stock
ISRG Root X1 Certificate
Scan this QR or download app from: